Tuesday, July 19, 2016

Buzzer System for QuizBowl

Let me start by saying that it has been great to have the buzzer system this year for my House 1 English students.  Working with the students in class we’ve written questions, played QuizBowl – and had some real fun re-enforcing critical skills like technical writing, listening, and reviewing content.  Just last month I lent the buzzers to another teacher for a revival of the infamous Wakefield Brain Brawl where students and teachers battled to reign supreme!  

As you know, it’s a busy time of year for students, but we have a pending assignment (extra credit) where I’ve invited students to pass along their appreciation for the buzzer system.  I hope to have student responses to forward along later this week.

Thank you for all that you do to support our students through supporting our staff!

Nate Batchelder

Nathan S. Batchelder, MEd, NBCT
House 1 English Language Arts

No comments:

Post a Comment